Inadequate Training Injury Claims
Have you suffered an injury at work that you believe was caused by the failure of your employer to provide adequate training? Perhaps you weren’t given any training at all? If you find yourself in this situation, you could have a valid claim against your employer under personal injury law.
In the UK, employers have a duty to ensure that their workers receive adequate training to enable them to carry out their tasks safely. This is extremely important, especially in industries where workers have to make use of dangerous machinery or follow certain methods or standards. For example, if the job involves manual handling or heavy lifting, the employee should receive guidance and training on the correct techniques they should use to perform these tasks safely and effectively.
Whether it is a construction industry or an office environment, you have a right to expect your employer to provide you with the correct training and protect you from the potential risk of injuries and accidents. If your employer has failed in their duty to provide you adequate training and you have suffered injuries as a result, you may be able to make a successful claim for compensation.
Some of the common examples of injuries that can be caused as a result of inadequate training include:
- sustaining burn injuries by using low or high voltage equipment in a manner that it was not designed for
- sustaining back injuries caused by lack of equipment or improper use of lifting equipment
- falls from heights and roofs due to improper use of ladders or high access equipment
- sustaining repetitive strain injury due to the failure of the employer to provide adequate breaks
- sustaining crush injuries in a factory or warehouse where proper lifting and stacking procedures were not introduced
- sustaining injuries due to improper use of machinery such as saws and drills at the workplace
Making a work accident compensation claim
If you have received inadequate training at work and suffered personal injuries as a result, we may be able to help you make a claim on a No Win No Fee basis.
The first step is to contact us for a free case assessment. This is conducted over the phone and is a chance to discuss the circumstances of your accident with an experienced solicitor. It is also a good opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have concerning your legal rights or the claims process in general.
Our specialist solicitors have years of experience in dealing with a whole host of different work accident claims, including those caused by poor and inadequate training.
If you do have a valid claim, our solicitors will be able to help you on a No Win No Fee basis and will ensure you receive maximum compensation for your injuries. Our no win no fee service means that apart from making a compensation claim without any upfront cost, there is also no financial risk. If we cannot win your claim for any reason, you won’t pay a penny.